Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Declaration of Freedom - My 10 Wasted Years

It was after reading this post from JamesJJones.com that I made the definite and final decision to create enough supplementary income for myself to live the type of life I wanted to live.

"That's it", I said no more excuses to myself about not having enough time.  I would find the time.  No more bemoaning the cost of getting started, I would find a way!

In his article, James tells of how he started a publishing idea that he "perfected" for 10 years.  Finally he just went ahead and advertised it despite feeling that it was not finished.  He had amazing results.

Read the post here for yourself, it's very refreshing.-->
James J Jones.com » Blog Archive » My 10 Wasted Years

Here is a quote from it:
"The day was Jan 13, 2002. The day I knew I would never have to work for anyone else ever again. (and I quit my job on Oct 25th, 2002 but that’s a post for another time)"

The lesson I took away from it was that the things that I have been working on and perfecting all this time may seem to me are just not ready for public exposure, but the real test is to et the market decide.  I'll let you know how my future progress goes.

Until next time, All the best, BrightMark

No comments: