Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Favorite Free HTML Editor: Windows -- Notepad++ -- Mac -- Editra

I found this in a the Site Sell Private forum that I am a member of, I think you should be able to click through to the article, but if you can't just leave a comment telling me about the problem:

Coda HTML Edit viewImage by fzurell via Flickr


Site Build It! Forums :: View topic - My Favorite Free HTML Editor
Karen E from simply-kids-play.com

Nothing happens until something moves...



My Grandson told me about Notepad ++. It is a free HTML editor.

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

You can see what things look like by using Run and then choosing the Browser you want to check.

It leaves no stray or awkward codes as the WYSIWYG ones do.

Check it out.

Karen
www.simply-kids-play.com


PS: For those wanting a Mac HTML editor:
"I just checked with my Grandson again about a Mac program for HTML. He said he likes http://www.editra.org/. You might want to check it out. It also works in windows. It is free. I haven't tried it though."

Karen
www.simply-kids-play.com


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: