Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You Can Write Your First Article Five Minutes After Receiving Access! I did

New article wizard exampleImage via Wikipedia


Write Your First Article Five Minutes After Receiving Access! I did


There are plenty of excellent, quite recent products coming on the market each week. A few of these are very promising and worth an additional look. Some of these have distinguished themselves amongst their users, are being spoken well of on the forums and are growing rapidly in user acceptance. Among those that are looking really good inside the product category of article writing, is one called Instant Article Factory.

This unique product is the brainchild of Jonathon Leger. And what Instant Article Factory does so well is it gives you a simple method for creating content very quickly.

It does this by literally leading you by the hand through a fill in the blanks template to produce a unique and original article. There are 17 templates right now, and more are being added all the time, so don't worry about your articles all feeling the same.

This is a fantastic aid for anyone who wants to create clean, focussed and original content, targetted to their market.

One feature I really liked is its ability to take any paragraph and produce "SPUN" text that enables you to create an almost endless number of versions of the same article just by clicking the GENERATE ARTICLE button.

5 Minutes After I Received The Activation Codes

I sat down 5 minutes after I received the activation codes and wrote a 420 word article using the "3 Reasons You Should" template.
-- And I did it in only 4 minutes and 30 seconds!

For me, this is totally brilliant. I have always struggled to produce enough original content for my various blogs and websites. Now I can sit down and write an article almost off the top of my head.

On the other side of the coin, the leading disadvantage to the Instant Article Factory to me is just that it enables you to create so many articles that are then stored in your "My Srticles" section, I think an avid article writer will soon find themselves overwhelmed with their own creations. But Jonathon Leger is so responsive to the comments of his users that I'm sure he will soon add a feature to overcome this small drawback.

In summary

Summarizing, Jonathon leger's Instant Article Factory IS*** a great product, just loaded with excellent features. If you have ever struggled with writing articles, or even if you have never written an article but you believe that you need to it'd certainly be worth taking a closer look at it, and maybe test drive it.

You can get detailed information at Instant Article Factory

Learn how to Breeze through {article writing|content creation|articles|content} {and create|that will create|and build|and make} articles {in 5|in five} minutes or less by going to this Instant Article Factory web site at tinyurl.com/alexilek-IAF.

It's well worth checking out!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: