Friday, October 3, 2008

10 great niche market research resources and tools - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums

As I work towards the nirvana of actually earning money on the internet, I have come to the conclusion that a very smart thing to do is to choose a niche and develop a following by producing meaningful content.

This is an interesting article I found on the wonderful 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums that may be of interest to those of you who are stuck somewhere between wanting to find a niche and create content and actually doing it.

10 great niche market research resources and tools - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums

"If you've been blogging for any length of time you've come to the conclusion that having in order to create a niche blog that makes money you have to have a tool box of goodies to find the right niche

So in the interest of providing you with the best and most accurate information possible I'm going to share with you something I found quite sometime ago and have been using to find niche markets for my blogging business.

I cant say I remember where I found it so if anyone has seen this somewhere else please do inform me so I can give proper credit where credit is due."

No comments: